Server Rack with ATS module
BOMAC have developed a bespoke system designed to test critical data centre environments, featuring comprehensive abilities of replicating computer server accuracy in terms of heat load, air flow, power and operational efficiency.
Utilised in both new build and refurbishment of data centres, the system temporarily simulates the heat generation and power consumption of computer servers prior to their installation.
This enables highly accurate testing and commissioning of network power supply and cooling installation within both small and large facilities.
19″ 18KW 415V 3PH rack
- 6×3 kW 230V 6U Server emulators
- 3×1 kW Switched
- K-Type Thermocouples, air in air out
- LCD Display showing Delta-T, AMPS drawn, supply source in use
- 3PH 4U Switching module
- Newtork enabled
- LCD display showing Delta-T, AMPs drawn, supply source in use
- Manual or remote switching of power source, A or B
- Power supply redundancy enabled
- 32A 415V