High speed cooking grill
BOMAC produce a unique high speed grill system for cookers utilising ‘NEOCERAM’ glass-ceramic tubes which:
- Efficiently transmit infra-red radiation from the heating coils
- Protect and support the heating coils
- Are resistance to attack from food stuffs splashes
This well proven technology has been extensively used for many years both in this application and in microwave oven
‘browners’. The heating elements will withstand arduous life testing even under salt spray conditions.
Electrical loadings and element sizes can be made to suit individual cooker manufactures requirements.
Two independent heat sections as can be made either left or right or inner outer.
Key benefits of the High Speed Grill are:
• Faster and more uniform cooking than conventional sheathed grill elements.
• Fast heat-up time
• High radiation temperature at the correct wave length for efficient and even grilling