BOMAC produce a wide range of wound resistance wire coils, produced on automatic coiling machines.
These are made in various grades of nickel-chrome or iron-chrome aluminium alloys, depending on their application.
Coils can be split into specified sections or can be supplied with fitted leads, terminals or prepared ends for terminating.
- Wire sizes range from 0.1mm to 3.0mm diameter
- Coil sizes range from 1mm diameter to 15mm diameter
Typical Applications for air heating elements are:
- Aquarium heaters
- Bakery ovens
- Cast ceramic heaters
- Ceramic top cooker hot plates
- Industrial process heaters
- Tumble dryers
- Space heaters
- Storage and Electricaire heaters