With the increasing power consumption and heat generated from the latest server technology it has become imperative to estimate the environmental and power demand before either data centres are built or equipment installed in existing data centres.
To emulate, in so far as is possible, those demands there is a choice between just placing fan heaters which are unsuitable in terms of air ﬂow and temperature measurement and unreliable in performance for a ʻbest guessʼ or renting expensive OEM server emulators which are often over complicated and full of redundant features such as fan speed control and temperature measurement displays.
Bomac ﬁlls that gap between expensive overcomplicated equipment and the simple but inaccurate employment of space heaters to simulate the full environmental and power demands of modern data centre services.
Bomac can provide either standard 19” 6U 4kW server emulators or if required a custom built solution to suit your speciﬁc requirements.
- Variable power settings 1.0KW, 2.0KW, 3.0KW & 4.0KW at rated voltage
- Airﬂow: 645 m³/h (380 CFM) total
- Temperature safety cut-out on heaters (high set point to prevent nuisance tripping)
- Dimensions: 6U x 650 deep x 485 wide
- Power Supply: Dual IEC C20 16A chassis plug at rear
- Handles: 2 x front mounted 1 x rear to assist installation
- Leads and adapters to IEC C20 etc can be supplied