Oil & grease caddies
BOMAC Oil Caddies are compact, portable ancillary equipment for easy handling and transfer of waste oil and grease from cooking equipment to the self-fill/empty containment tank.
The range feature a high strength perforated stainless steel filter basket to catch unwanted food waste to prevent pipework blockage or damage, leading to higher quality oil and therefore maximising revenue return.
A 270W 230V silicone rubber heating element is featured as standard to ensure fats and oils are in low viscosity, highly fluid state.
- 100% tig welded stainless steel construction with brushed finished sides and top cover
- Non-scratch nylon, food grade castors allowing easy mobility while preventing damage to floors
- Large high strength perforated stainless steel filter basket
- 270W 230V silicone rubber heating element
- C14 panel mounted power inlet plug to connect directly with containment tanks
|20L Grease Can||30L Grease Buster||40L Low Level Fryer Caddy|
|20L Maximum Capacity||30L Maximum Capacity||40L Maximum Capacity|
|Weight: 10kg||Weight: 17kg||Weight: 17kg|
|30cm W x 30cm L x 40cm H||42cm W x 42cm L x 35cm H||30cm W x 80cm L x 26cm h|