Containment tank systems
BOMAC produce a self-fill/self-emptying freestanding containment tank system that offers multiple fill and emptying options; allowing clean, simple storage and collection of waste oil.
The simple standalone tanks require no fixed installation and no additional ancillaries, although many fixed installations may be accommodated.
Tanks are supplied with a built-in level telemetry system, featuring visual traffic light indication. Level telemetry data may be viewed via a web portal to monitor oil usage and analyse oil rebates. Email alerts are sent in accordance to tank status.
- 520/850 Litre capacity
- Fully enclosed, stainless steel construction
- Removable top cover, allows for easy installation and servicing
- Individually adjustable, stainless steel legs with non-scratch bottom pads for varied ceiling heights and uneven surfaces; thus protecting floors
- Integrated 36L/min 1/2hp oil pump for filling and emptying
- C13 power outlet for grease/oil caddy connection
- Power requirements 220-240V 13A
- 520L – 612mm W x 612mm D x 2050-2150mm H (adjustable)
- 850L – 762mm W x 762mm D x 2050-2150mm H (adjustable)