R adiant heaters
Bomac provide radiant heating systems for a number of glass ceramic applications including professional and domestic cooking appliances, domestic heating and industrial process heating
An existing product range is available, but enquiries for customized solutions and new designs are welcomed.
Our radiant heaters are designed to incorporate the best in current microporous thermal insulation materials technology and element resistance alloy grades are selected according design requirement, supplied by proven sources
All cook-on-glass and warming heaters are available with residual heat warning lamp thermostats. We fit thermal limiters with residual heat lamp contacts as standard on cooktop heaters.
Integration of wiring harnesses, switches and controls to reduce assembly costs is offered and Bomac hold a large range of cables and connectors with the associated application tooling in addition to a comprehensive range of switch, thermostat and controls approved suppliers.
- Commercial catering cooktops
- Domestic hobs and range ovens
- Combined cooking and warming zones
- Cook-on-glass grills, table-top and integrated, domestic & commercial
- High performance grilling, broiling and salamander appliances
- High performance, energy efficient panel heaters