3 phase AC portable load banks
The Bomac AC resistive load banks offer a simple, low cost solution ideally suited for the on-site testing of AC power sources such as stand-by emergency generators and UPS systems. Designed for outdoor & indoor use the Bomac load bank gives the user the freedom of a high capacity load in a convenient compact package which is practical, reliable and simple to use.
The load bank is available in two standard versions including 100KW at 400 VAC and 200kW at 400VAC although other W/V combinations maybe accommodated for upon request.
Bomac load banks are mounted on sturdy non-floor marking rubber castors and feature horizontal air discharge to provide a low profile design. Quick-connect load terminals and simple operation allow the load bank to be set up and operated by a single technician, saving valuable time in the field.
An integral control panel is provided for operation which consists of sturdy neon indicated rocker switches to easily set up and indicate the desired load. Also provided is a main control on/off switch with indication and for safety a locking push button E-stop.
- Variable power settings 5 x 1.0KW, 3 x 5.0KW, 4 x 10.0KW & 2 x 20.0KW at rated voltage
- Airflow: 11400 m³/h (100kW unit)
- Highly efficient stainless steel finned metal tubular heating elements
- Optional true off delay timer to ensure unit is fully cooled before fan shut down
- Power supplied via rear panel mounted, non interchangeable, fast connection, twist lock safety connectors for external cables. L1, L2, L3 N & Earth
- HRC fuse protection, fan failure shut down, over temperature cut-outs and E-Stop push button for safety
- Approximate dimensions: 1050mmL (1250mmL 200kW) x 830mmW x 1070mmH
- Power leads terminated with safety twist lock connectors and eyelugs can be supplied to desired length (5m typical)